J’aime bien cette petite maison…plein de petites pièces
I haven’t tried this brand before. I will wait for your review
@Cricri ive done 2 of these there very nice …
So nice! Although this brand’s mostly 2D pieces of board, the finished product is always beautiful. Enjoy the rest of the build. Can’t wait to see the finished takoyaki place ![]()
Ps. I just had takoyaki the other day ![]()
C’est très bien emballé…et la qualité est présente et la notice très détaillée. Les petites pièces s’insèrent parfaitement .
Merci, pour l information.
Je gère plein de montage avec sagesse et patience .
I look forward to seeing this complete.
It’s a nice kit. Enjoy and do it
This kit reminds me so much of my trip to Japan. Can’t wait to see the final build!
@Cricri lots of small pieces only mean there is more to look at when it’s done! Plus it’s fun to make them and when you assemble all of them at the end is exciting lol
Some of those small Cute Bee houses are just so fun to make.
elle est super mignonne !! tu l’a eu ou ?
I love Japanese kits! I hope Robotime decides to release more.
This looks like a fun one to do. I’ve not done any by Cutebee yet.
Beautiful kit. Happy building! ![]()
I’ve done quite a few CuteBee kits, and I’ve had pretty good experiences with them. Their instructions are usually well done and easy to follow, and the 2D-style assembly is pretty comparable to what you’ll be familiar with from Robotime. This one looks like a fun build! ![]()


