[DIY & Creativity] New favorite tool

This tool has been coming in hand more often as I’ve been customizing more. I used it to cut the hollow square tubing that I use to hide light wires. I also have use for to cut wood pieces to make chair seats for cushions. You ca use it to cut straight, or at an angle. It has several setting la for different angles. I’m having so much fun creating with it.





They are called multi angle miter shears and they’re very affordable.

9 Likes

Wow i have never seen any thing like this before.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing @Tkaplan . I will definitely get this because I like customising my kits and this would be very handy.

1 Like

I have one of these little beauties beside me in my build space. Best buy ever!!!

1 Like

@Tricia12 I think you’ll really like it.

1 Like

@Suzanne_Jones I totally agree!

1 Like

I have this and I love this a lot. Very handy :+1:t2:

1 Like

Wow those are pretty neat!

1 Like

Wow, that seems like such a cool tool. It would definitely come in handy.

1 Like

Thank for share. Nice tool

1 Like

I have never seen this before but it looks super helpful! I may have to invest lol

1 Like

Wow. This is my first time seeing this. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I have never seen this before lol

1 Like

This is so neat. I thought at first it’s a cobra lol just joking.

1 Like

I’ve never seen this type of tool before! And I see they sell it in Temu.

I already see that I can make use of it already

@Tkaplan oh fab ! It looks a great tool ! :cherry_blossom::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom:

I’d never seen this tool before, but it actually looks really useful. Being able to cut both straight and at angles sounds especially handy for customization work.

@Cozy.little.palette you wouldn’t regret having it. Super handy.

1 Like

This is new to me. Looks like a handy tool for crafting.

1 Like