Ive been busy lately. My kit I ordered for the Reddit event is stuck in customs… I really hope they dont open it and mess with things. So while I wait for that, I have been doing some kits that have yet to be released and cant wait to share with you all when they are!
But more important news, my meetup is this Saturday the 10th!! Ive been busy getting everything prepped and ready for it. Checklist, microphone working, Camera working, Kits ready, its a lot. I got confirmation from the library for the reservation. Now I just need to have the day come and get moving with it. I have confirmed 20 attendees, and about 6 people on the waitlist in case people eventually drop off, or dont show. Because you know how it goes!
I hope everyone has been busy with their crafts. I know life can get in the way of our hobbies, but that just makes us appreciate our past times even more.
Oh man! This is going to be so much fun! I wish you well on your newest adventure, my friend.
Thank you!! You have always been so supportive of me. I appreciate it
@Grey74 David i wish you all the best its going to be great
!
Ooo I can’t wait to see what kits you’ve been working on!! Best of luck at your event! Can’t wait to see photos ![]()
Thanks me too! Very excited
Awesome! Hope everything goes well which for sure it will! Enjoy and have fun! No singing karaoke ok lol
Hey thanks! But come on no karaoke?? Your limits are cramping my style yo
This is going to be so much fun! All the best @Grey74 ![]()
Sounds like you’re all set. Have a fun meetup @Grey74
Thank you!! Fingers crossed
Best wishes for your meeting
@ThaoNguyen thank you so much for your support
@Grey74 Good luck and have fun! Wish I could have been there this time!
@Mark_Rudnik thank you ! Haven’t heard if your son is gonna make this one or not either
I’m so happy for you doing another meetup. I had planned on it myself but we are in a really busy time here at home with an upcoming wedding. Anyway, glad to hear that you’ve been busying yourself with those other kits.
hope you will get your kit soon. all the best for the meetup. @Grey74
