🎂 “ANYTIME IS CRAFTIME” | Rolife 9th Anniversary: Rolife Moment💌

I LOVE your customs on this kit!!

:blush: :hugs:
Thank you, @Josephine40.

You’re most welcome, @MinisbyMarie.:blush:

You’re very much welcome, @MandyMoon :blush:

Such a beautiful build, Karen! The top-down view really shows off all your hard work and neat details. Wonderful job!

Your display tower looks absolutely incredible with all the warm lighting, @Yhuli09. Crafting really is such a powerful way to heal and clear our minds. It’s so sweet that your husband supports your hobby, too. Happy crafting!

Such a beautiful build, @nana67. Those words describe this amazing hobby so perfectly. Happy crafting!

Happy Community Anniversary, Tricia! The 9 words you chose capture the heart of crafting so beautifully! I love the story behind your Sakura treehouse, and love seeing the wonderful Melbourne meetup photo. Happy crafting!

The Sunset Carnival is such a magical build with its music and movement. Love how cozy your setup looks with the warm lights and shadows. Happy crafting, @NISRINA_ZAHRAN!

Crafting really is the best way to reclaim our quiet time and personal spark as mothers. Your display looks so serene and beautifully lit! Happy crafting!

You’re most welcome, Bianx! So happy for you two having each other as crafting partners. Happy crafting!

It’s always so rewarding when our loved ones join in and actually have fun building with us. Happy crafting to both of you, @sofeeyaaah!

I was building a model with my grandad and pull my family together and I got a lot of friends from as well

This is my first kit! Can’t wait to start! I’ve seen these several times and finally bought one. I’m excited because they are so cool looking!

@eli welcome to the community family time is so special !

@Devtime15 welcome i hope to see your progress…

@eli welcome to the community its nice to involve the family …

@Devtime15 welcome it will be nice to see some photos when its completed .. have fun :smiling_face: