🎂 “ANYTIME IS CRAFTIME” | Rolife 9th Anniversary: Rolife Moment💌

Robotime syas the winners of this and thw crafti moments will be pm by them so look out in your inbox and see if they message you. I am manifesting too so goodluck everyone

How come? It would be ideal to have two posts to see who won—where did they announce it?

Well, that’s a shame… usually they show it to you, and it’s more exciting that way.

Good luck! I hope you get it.

I hope that too. :blush: you join there also right

i’m glad you like it. Thank you so much! @Josephine40 :heart:

The anticipation of waiting lol! Goodluck to all!

@Robotime nous sommes tous très impatient de savoir les grands gagnants ! Que le meilleur gagne

Thank you Gidge! It really is therapeutic and a nice temporary escape. Sometimes some of the builds remind me of places I traveled.

Tricia, you are an amazing person and ambassador. This is a lovely post.

No, & I think they hadn’t announced till now

I think they will not announce coz the winners will be notified thru community private message.

Seems like a lot has been patiently waiting for the announcement! Goodluck to all!

Well, people are used to the winners being announced in the comments or in a separate post… anyway, we can tag @robotime to see if they decide to post it, so people can rest easy.

You’re right. @Robotime Please let us know the results.

My bad guys, i thought the winners got a dm like they message 1 by one, but its community private message they say :rofl::rofl:

Awww thank you so much @Suzanne_Jones . You are very kind.

They must have announced it by now, then, hahaha. We didn’t win, but still—it would be better if they mentioned that in the post.

If they announced it already im sure we can see that here. Im looking and waiting for it also.

It sure was fun! I’m hoping to build a large collection :slight_smile: