Another Rowood Flower Found Its Way Home | This Time It's the Pink Dahlia

I didn’t even have it in my wish list :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @Josephine40 :blush:

It is. I’m so glad I bought it :blush:

1 Like

Thank you @Zoe_Lau … i never imagined myself liking these flowers almost as much as the miniature kits :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you @Nita_Davis … still thinking about the others I left behind :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Not sure if having many kits nearby is a good thing for me though :joy:

1 Like

Glad you think so, @Sasa. Thank you.

2 Likes

Merci ! Yes, it’s pretty exciting to see what they come up with next!

1 Like

Well, you can always take another “walk”.:wink:

1 Like

Thank you @chamelionboy and @Vangie :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Sadly, for my wallet, it happens too often :joy:

2 Likes

Beautiful choice @Gidge and this dahlia will always stay fresh.

1 Like

Thank you @Pappidachs :blush:

1 Like

I love the rowood flowers. I keep giving them as gifts but I haven’t kept one yet :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Look, it happens to all of us. :grin:

1 Like

They do make pretty gifts. Maybe you should keep one for yourself, too :blush:

2 Likes

You’re very welcome, @Gidge.

1 Like

Haha, I can totally relate!

1 Like

So, did you end up getting both flowers? :joy:

1 Like

I have both in my possession already @Robotime :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like