Sasa
September 30, 2026, 7:52am
1
Hi!
Day two of building this little forest cabin!
I hadn’t planned on building much today, but it turned out to be a productive morning! I made quite a bit of progress on the decorations.
The pink sofa is absolutely adorable! And I really loved the wooden armchair with the white-and-blue striped accessory.
It’s an eraser, hahaha. It’s really original, honestly, and it also has a nice thick, squishy feel to it.
And of course, there are plants too! Thank goodness there’s only one for now, haha—it was really easy to make, especially since it’s all filled in with that green stuff, haha.
And that wraps up the second update!
4 Likes
Gidge
September 30, 2026, 7:55am
2
Your plants are looking nicer every time.
Jo1
September 30, 2026, 8:18am
3
@Sasa your doing fantastic hun and yes the seat reminded me of a rubber …
An eraser? I never would have guessed. Now that’s what I call thinking outside the box.
Sasa
September 30, 2026, 9:05am
5
Haha, it’s because this one was really easy! Thanks a lot!
1 Like
Sasa
September 30, 2026, 9:05am
6
Thanks a lot, lovely! Hehe, it’s actually an eraser! Hehehe.
Sasa
September 30, 2026, 9:06am
7
Hahaha, yeah, it’s an eraser! It’s really original, honestly.
every details look great. thank for sharing
Zoe_Lau
September 30, 2026, 9:14am
9
Your plants look so nice! The details in this build are very cute.
Grey74
September 30, 2026, 9:42am
10
@Sasa that sofa and guitar are so bloody cute! I enjoy seeing all the little things going into it.
Day two is looking absolutely adorable!
That is looking great so far. I love that an eraser was used for the porch chair. Such a cool idea. I still have my chair around the place to use in another build because I put snow skis out the front of my cabin.
1 Like
you make beautiful plants
I love this kit its really beautiful and has so much details in it.
1 Like
You made so much progress on day two! The pink sofa is adorable, but I love that little wooden armchair too. And I had no idea that was an eraser at first, what a clever little detail for the cabin!
1 Like
Vangie
September 30, 2026, 5:20pm
17
Wonderful! Thanks for sharing your progress!
Sasa
September 30, 2026, 9:00pm
18
Thank you very much! Everything is going great so far.
Sasa
September 30, 2026, 9:01pm
19
Yeah, these have been easy to build! Thanks a lot.
1 Like
Sasa
September 30, 2026, 9:01pm
20
It has some really nice details, but there are others that don’t quite go together, haha.
1 Like