Rolife Book Nook & Wonderland Holiday Café update 8

Oh, I hate those days when I can’t trust myself to do things. Let yourself rest up for the week ahead, be kind to yourself :people_hugging:

1 Like

It’s coming together beautifully @Sofie_Vanderbeken looks like the cafe is almost going to open.

1 Like

The book nook is almost complete. :heart_eyes: I love the bunny. She is like the owner of the cafe shop.

1 Like

Haha, I think it’s official now, she’s definitely the Holiday Café manager! :joy: The side walls are looking great too, and after a day where everything seems to go wrong, sometimes the best thing is to call it a day and start fresh tomorrow. Hope your busy week goes smoothly! :heart:

1 Like

I finished my Holiday Café booknook today, going to do pictures tomorrow and make a post about it tomorrow

2 Likes

@Sofie_Vanderbeken i look forward to your post hun ! :heart::heart:

1 Like

It turned out so beautiful despite the off day, @Sofie_Vanderbeken. Wishing you a smooth week ahead. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Your build is almost finished! Take your time and enjoy the week! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Your build looks like it’s almost complete! Good luck with your busy week!

1 Like