[Relaxing Moment] My Sakura Journey #5 Sakura Alley

Thank you , I am sure it will be great. :blush:

Oh it’s looking really nice! I’m loving all the hand made details I’m all for that ‘pain’. :laughing: And you’re right Keung To looks really cozy in there. :pink_heart:

I hope you’ll have fun the best time of your life at the concert! :heart:

1 Like

You’re welcome. :blush: Just do the things at your own pace. Your build looks beautiful because you have carefully made everything and not rushing things.

1 Like

Thanks for your kind words :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You’re welcome. No worries. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Your Sakura Alley mini set sounds like the perfect mix of tradition and relaxation, especially with those pre-colored wooden pieces. It is wonderful to hear how you enjoy every tiny piece without rushing. Plus, those little gifts for fellow fans add such a heartwarming touch to your creative journey.

1 Like

Your Sakura Alley mini set sounds like the perfect mix of tradition and relaxation, especially with those pre-colored wooden pieces. It is wonderful to hear how you enjoy every tiny piece without rushing. Plus, those little gifts for fellow fans add such a heartwarming touch to your creative journey.

Thank you :blush: love the little alley so far and can’t wait to start again after Keung To concert.
I might be very sad and need something to filled my emptiness :face_holding_back_tears:

This looks so cozy and relaxing. I love that “slow but satisfying” feeling while building heheh

1 Like