Happy Mail Day😍

Thank you very much, @Smith42! I really hope I can customize it well just the way I imagined. Hope to share progress updates soon! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much, @Jill_Francisco! I really appreciate the sweet birthday wishes for my grandson. It makes these prizes extra special! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much, @Grey74! Good to know that the Puppy Villa is a quick and fun build. Perfect project to enjoy with my grandson. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much, @jeanneL! I really appreciate you sharing the link to your tips, that’s going to be so helpful when I tackling that challenging roof. So sweet of you! :sparkling_heart:

Thank you so much, @Gidge! I’m so excited to build it for him, I really hope he loves it! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much, @Anje_Leonoza_Mira! Appreciate your encouragement and support! :sparkling_heart:

Thank you so much, @MamaNheza! Such a heartwarming message! Building this birthday gift for my grandson makes it extra special, and I really hope it becomes a keepsake he’ll cherish. Excited to work on all these projects and keep you all updated on my progress. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much, @ana_vlmt! They really are all so beautiful, I’m super excited to start building them! :sparkling_heart:

You are very welcome! I am always happy to help out.

1 Like

Thank you so much, @Vangie! It was such a happy mail day when they arrived. I can’t wait to unpack everything and start building! :sparkling_heart:

That’s so kind of you, @jeanneL! Having supportive members like you makes this community so amazing. Thanks again! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations on your prize

1 Like

Thank you so much, @ThaoNguyen! :blush:

Yay, I’m glad your prizes arrived safely! It’s so nice to receive a gift from Robotime!

1 Like

You are my welcome :grinning_face:

1 Like

Congratulations on all the awards! Enjoy them!

1 Like

Congratulations for winning the prizes!
And the kit is a great present for your grandson, it’s so cute :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You’re very welcome! I’m sure your grandson will treasure this special handmade gift. I can’t wait to see your progress and all the wonderful projects you have planned! :heart:

1 Like

Of course. Anytime! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks so much, @Melinda! Getting mail from Robotime always feels so special and exciting! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like