[Happiness] 💐 Sanrio + Flowers = The Perfect DIY Build ✨

The Sanrio bouquet looks so adorable with all the characters peeking out. You did a great job with your wrapping too @Cozy.little.palette

1 Like

Aww thank you so much! :blush:

I’m going to later today or tomorrow hehe :pink_heart::blush::sparkles:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :blush: it is pretty big!

1 Like

Thank you so much!! I got it on Amazon!

1 Like

It really is! Thank you so much! :blush:

1 Like

Aw thank you so much!! It was honestly so hard to wrap it so that means a lot :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You are my welcome :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed: :smiley:

2 Likes

Way, way cute!!
Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thank you so much!! Of course!!

1 Like

Hi @Cozy.little.palette, this Sanrio bouquet turned out so bright and cheerful. The sunflower centerpiece, Kuromi flowers, and soft pink wrapping make the whole build feel full of spring happiness.

1 Like

I feel like I totally bombed on the wrapping. Yours turned out really nice!

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :blush::pink_heart:

Aww thank you!! It definitely was a challenge :blush:

1 Like