[Happiness] Aww, sweet Nanci!

Yeah, Robotime mentioned it to me! I want it too!

1 Like

Me neither! And to think it’s an old one! It’s a shame they don’t sell it online.

The hard part will be finding this old kit! Ideally, they’d put it up for sale online. Yesss, I’ve finally finished the house, hahaha—thanks so much!

1 Like

As a pastel lover, I absolutely NEED this! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I get you! Besides, the Nancy doll looks gorgeous in those shiny metallic tones! :pink_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations on finishing the house! It was definitely a long journey, but you made it. I really hope they bring that older kit back or release it online because it looks far too good to stay hidden. Fingers crossed you manage to track one down someday! :heart:

1 Like

@Sasa I seen this on the community it is a old kit xxx​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Yeah, I saw it there too!

1 Like

@Sasa its a stunning looking kit mind I wonder if ebay or vinted sell it ? :smiling_face::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

Hmm, no idea—it’s really old. The solution would probably be on the official website, haha.

1 Like

@Sasa yeah ive not seen it on rolife now ill have to Google search it lol ! :joy::joy:

1 Like

So so cute! Loving it! Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Right? We need it on the website, hehe.

1 Like

Absolutely a must have!
I adore pinks and purples!
Even the plant is pink.

1 Like

This whole kit is adorable! The little pink plants, the sign above the plant… etc.

1 Like

This kit is beautiful! I love the pastel colors and the cute Nanci.

Yeah, I’d never seen it before—not even in Japan! They really ought to release it online.

1 Like

I would have to agree.. It is irresistibly cute

1 Like

I haven’t seen it before. But i love it

It’s beautiful! It’s an old kit; perhaps they still sell it in China.