Decisions

Awh ive never thought of that!

1 Like

Thank you for the opinion robotime

Lol its so hard to choose! Thanks for the opinion

1 Like

Thats definetly a great idea

1 Like

@Alicesharpe the top one gets my vote hun ! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Lol everyone saying that!

1 Like

@Alicesharpe so which one will it be lol ??? :heart::heart:

1 Like

Lol definetly the Teddy bread box!

1 Like

@Alicesharpe fantastic! Have fun ! :beating_heart::beating_heart:

1 Like

Both are cute. Tough choice here. But if I must choose, I’d vote for the breadbox. I’m excited to see the final built!

1 Like

@Jo1 thank you hun! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Good choice @Pappidachs

1 Like

@Alicesharpe your welcome hun ! I look forward to your progress ! :growing_heart::growing_heart:

1 Like

Oh, that’s a tough choice! :joy: I’d probably go with the one you’re most excited to see finished because that excitement will keep you motivated through the build; then the other one can be your reward waiting in the wings! :heart:

1 Like

Im mostly excited for the breadbox!

1 Like

Breadbox is a cute and easy build. It is like a walk in the park.
Have fun building! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much @joy.licerio

I would love to see Teddy’s Breadbox. It’s such a cute kit.

1 Like

Its definetly the one ill be doing!

1 Like

I think I would choose Teddy’s Breadbox. But both look like they are very nice.

1 Like