📦✨ A Little Magic in the Mail! 🪄 💜

Thank you so very much! I’m super excited to show it off :blush:

1 Like

I agree!! I love the 4 little kits they created!

Yesss I absolutely love it!

You are my welcome :grinning_face: :grinning_face:

1 Like

Congratulations! Potions Workshop looks so magical, but I’d definitely open the Nanci blind boxes first just to reveal the cute figures inside! Happy building, @Cozy.little.palette! :blush:

1 Like

@Cozy.little.palette I bought a Disney one yesterday hun its so cute I look forward to seeing the next one :heart::heart:

1 Like

Yey! You’re welcome! @Cozy.little.palette :heart:

1 Like

You deserve that! :slight_smile: @Cozy.little.palette

2 Likes

Ohhh…that sounds fabulous! I can’t wait to see it.

1 Like

Thank you so very much!! :blush:

1 Like

Aww that’s awesome!! I’m so happy for you :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

Aww thank you again :blush:

I just hope my vision comes to life. I’m so nervous but I’m really gonna customize it into a whole new story! :blush:

1 Like

You’re most welcome, @Cozy.little.palette! :blush:

1 Like

@Cozy.little.palette omg my craft room is getting fuller lol ! I just cant reasit lol !,:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Awwww…don’t be nervous.

You Got This Good Luck Today GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like